In 2017 Janne Schipper co-founded the artist group STANLEY. An international collaboration between artists from Vienna, Austria and Berlin, Germany.
- "Out Of The Blue", at Hollufgård - skulpturpark, duo show with Andreas Sahl Andersen, Odense (DK)
- "Hindsight", at Tornbjerg Kirke, solo show - Odense (DK)
- "Approximate Distance VI", at Den Frie, "Efterårsudstilling", group show - Copenhagen (DK)
- "Approximate Distance V", at KORZO theatre as a part of Music festival "In Bloom" - Den Haag (NL)
- "FACADE", Suikerunie Terrein, intervention in public space, group show - Groningen (NL)
- "Pétanque", outside ANNASTATE, group show - Den Haag (NL)
- "Infinitesimal", a shop called LIFE, group show - Rotterdam (NL)
- "Approximate Distance -series-", the Palace on the Dam, group show - Amsterdam (NL)
- "Fieldworks", collaboration with Andreas Sahl Andersen, performance and landart-piece -Tarup-Davinde (DK)
- “Rites of Passage”, ANNASTATE pandemic audiovisual online program, collaboration with writer Raimundas Malašauakas (LT), WEST - The Hague (NL)
- “For ANNA”, exTra #2, Kunstpodium T, group show - Tilburg (NL)
- “How do you call, what are you doing?” Studio Drift, group show - Breda (NL)
- “I Have Never Heard of It”, I’D LIKE TO MELTDOWN WHEN YOU DO, group-show - Amsterdam (NL)
- “UNPLUGGED #3”, exhibition in collaboration with Helicopter and ANNASTATE - The Hague, Moerwijk (NL)
- “For Anna”, UNPLUGGED, group-show in Helicopter - Moerwijk, The Hague (NL)
- “For Anna”, Now The Right Moment to say Wow, group-show - Tushetii (GE)
- “Walk through Moerwijk #2”, collaboration between ANNASTATE and Day of the Architecture -The Hague (NL)
- “Door Andere Ogen”, ANNASTATE mini-expo - The Hague (NL)
- “Warme Winter Wande(r)ling”, ANNASTATE, a walk through Moerwijk in The Hague (NL)
- “In De Geest Van”, exhibition in Luceberthuis - Bergen (NL)
- “20min. 27sec”, De Nieuwe Lichting, Museum Kranenburgh - Bergen (NL)
- “Thanks, Klimt”, one mans show at DingDongGallery - Vienna (AU)
- “20min. 27sec.”, Graduation Festival, KABK, academy building - Den Haag (NL)
- “Nokia’s Tagline”, pre-endexamshow, Mooof – Den Haag (NL)
- “ON COUNTING” with Büro für Förmlichkeiten and STANLEY, taT (kleines Theater am großen Theater) - Giessen (DU)
- “Hooliganism is our –ism II”, STANLEY, Fringe Festival - Stockholm (SE)
- “Mother’s Garage”, group exhibition, public and private spaces - Reykjavík (IS)
- “ON COUNTING” Performance, with Büro für Förmlichkeiten and STANLEY, LHÍ theatre - Reykjavík (IS) and STANLEY, LHÍ, Reykjavík (IS)
- “Hooliganism is our –ism I”, STANLEY, public space - Reykjavík (IS)
- “Show Me Your Vital Parts”, integrated performance, PartsProject Gallery - Den Haag (NL)
- “OTSEFINAM (MANIFESTO) or how to activate a fanzine”, TENT, group show - Rotterdam (NL)
- “Performative Research”, screening and live performances, Stroom - Den Haag (NL)
- Group exhibition, EXO, Den Haag (NL)
- “Nr.25” with Yangstayll, Hal 25 - Alkmaar (NL)
-Cultural Placement Erasmus+ work period Lišov Museum - Lišov (SK).
-Lecturer on the topic of Young Artist Collectives, Metropolis M art magazine - Amsterdam (NL).
- Residency in Groningen "Spatial Disruptions", invited by SIGN - Groningen (NL)
- Artist guest talk for Artistic Research of the BA Fine Arts, KABK - Den Haag (NL)
- Member of Hollufgård artist residence skulpturpark - Odense (DK)
- Lecturer on the topic of Artist Collectives, Club Solo - Breda, The Netherlands
- Residency in AqTushetii - Georgia.
- Residency in Luceberthuis - Bergen, Noord-Holland (NL)
- Founding member of artist-group ANNASTATE.
- Founding member of the artist collective STANLEY.
- Internship in artist run gallery W139 in Amsterdam.
2015 – 2018
- Bachelor Fine Arts KABK, Sculpture department, The Hague (NL)
- Erasmus BA exchange, Listaháskóli Íslands (LHÍ), Reykjavík (IS)
- Erasmus MA art theory courses, Háskoli Ísland, Reykjavík (IS)
2014 – 2015
- Propaedeutic year KABK, The Hague (NL)
2012 – 2014
- Yangstayll, artistic preparatory education, Alkmaar (NL)
- Koninklijke Prijs voor Vrije Schilderkunst (Royal Painting Prize) Amsterdam (NL)
- Royal Academy Bachelor Award (Royal Academy of Fine Art)The Hague (NL)
- Bachelor Fine Arts Department Award (Royal Academy of Fine Art) The Hague (NL)
- Mondriaan Fonds, Kunstenaar Start (Young Artist Talent award).
- Kultur Region Fyn, kultur i naturen, grant for the landart and performance “Fieldworks”.
- Tarup-Davinde Naturområde, Kunstprogram, for the landart and performance “Fieldworks”.
- STROOM anniversary budget for Corona-project subsidies, for “Rites of Passage” in collaboration with writer Raimundas Malašauakas (LT) and WEST.
- STROOM PRO-Research, granted for residency in Omalo, Georgia with ANNASTATE.
- Municipality Den Haag, Dag van de Architectuur, for “Door Andere Ogen”, walk through Moerwijk, ANNASTATE.